Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD - pending funds - I had originally listed these as "Randolph" but upon further examination for an inquiry, they are stamped 'Rayban' B&L' on the top of the nose piece frame in very tiny letters. I did not notice them before. These are original old Raybans. Nice set of original Rayban sunglasses, gold frames with case. Larger lenses. They came from an estate auction. Anice find that is still quite functional as they appear basically unworn. $50.00 shipped to Lower 48 States, Paypal ok. PM for more info
Eyewear Glasses Sunglasses Personal protective equipment Goggles

Eyewear Sunglasses Glasses Personal protective equipment Transparent material

Brown Glasses Coin purse Rectangle Wallet

·
Registered
21 Posts
They still sell almost identical ones to these at Duluth Trading Company made by American Optical since 1833 if this pair gets sold and more people are interested in some. Two styles, Aviator and Pilot in 2 sizes and all have glass lenses. I bought some several months ago and they are excellent quality. They are not listed in every catalog but are available on the online catalog. Hope this helps someone. Ed

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
...close, but no where near "identical"...:^)

If anyone wants those new production Randolph's I can get them cheap for you from the local PX...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.