Trapshooters Forum banner

SOLD PRICE REDUCED FS KS-5 Special

3542 Views 10 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  ZTWITHE
SOLD PRICE REDUCED. Up for sale is a KS-5 Special in very nice condition. It has release trigger installed (simple to remove) 34 inch barrell with fixed choke, proported. I have the original recoil pad, original LOP. I have been told it was an upgraded wood with fiddleback (see pictures) Custom made case, airline approved.

I purchased this gun new in 2000. If you are searching for a nice KS-5 Special, this is your gun. $3,350 plus insurance and shipping. I will keep the custom made case and replace it with a KSB hardside case and that will reduce the price to $2,975.00 plus shipping and insurance. >

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
116 Posts
Hi Mark, I apologize but I am new to this web site and don't know what "PM" means. If it is a phone message I've checked both my phones and don't have any (or the machine isn't working). I noticed somewhere it stated leaving email addresses wasn't recommended. My phone is 562 698-7111. Thx, Larry

· Registered
182 Posts
Pm is a private message. When you sign in to the forum towards the top of your screen it will be in red letters stating you have new private messages. Click on the red and it will take you to the messenger.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.