Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD PF - FOR SALE - KREIGHOFF KS-5 32" ADJUSTABLE RIB WITH RELEASE OR PULL TRIGGER. A couple of weeks ago I made offers on two very nice KS-5's at the same time and to my great suprise both offers were accepted. Not wanting to back out of the deals I took delivery on both guns. Now I have two KS-5's but only need one. For $2,000 plus shipping, is a great KS-5 with adjustable rib. 32" barrel, high polished chrome engraved receiver, great bluing on barrel, bore .735+/- and choked to .710+/-. The gun is set up now with a release trigger but the hook can be easily removed to make it a pull. Included Kerighoff metal and lockable case, LOP is 14 1/4 to 14 3/4" as set up with LOP adjustable Gracoil and 4 way adjustable comb. The wood is beautiful with only a few rack dings at the base of the stock as shown in photo. I took it out and shot it yesterday and as set up it appears to be about 60% or a little higher. I can be reached by email at [email protected] or by PM on TS or by phone at home at 916-780-7501, office ow weekdays at 916-791-6466 or on cell at 916-837-6899 here in California. Gun must be shipped to your FFL.
Thanks, Doug
citadel_2009_2305.jpg

citadel_2009_23051.jpg

citadel_2009_23052.jpg

citadel_2009_23053.jpg

citadel_2009_23054.jpg

citadel_2009_23055.jpg

citadel_2009_23056.jpg

citadel_2009_23057.jpg

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Buy it, send it from the seller direct to Krieghoff International for an annual and new locking block; they will change it to PULL during the procees.

Its not that expensive, because I have done it.

This is a great deal for someone!

Dave

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
It is that simple. Remove the hook. The hammer just releases the same as if it was a pull. The hammer just has a catch, or notch on it now, but there is nothing to catch on once the hook is removed. Jon

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
That's a beautiful gun at a killer price. But, I just gotta ask, what's in the black case the gun is sitting on in the second pic? It looks just like the case for my Rickenbacker.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well lots of offers to steal the gun but no real offers to buy at what is already an excellent price. I hope that someone on TS wants this before I put it on Guns International or Gunbroker for more money. I use TS first and foremost to sell guns to lots of good folks.
Doug

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
That amazes me. I've shot a couple of these, and they are marvelous guns. If I didn't already have a nice Ljutic, I'd be looking at buying this one. You don't see this edition of the KS-5 for this price very often. Usually they are much more.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.