Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD PF - FOR SALE - KREIGHOFF KS-5 32" ADJUSTABLE RIB WITH RELEASE OR PULL TRIGGER. A couple of weeks ago I made offers on two very nice KS-5's at the same time and to my great suprise both offers were accepted. Not wanting to back out of the deals I took delivery on both guns. Now I have two KS-5's but only need one. For $2,000 plus shipping, is a great KS-5 with adjustable rib. 32" barrel, high polished chrome engraved receiver, great bluing on barrel, bore .735+/- and choked to .710+/-. The gun is set up now with a release trigger but the hook can be easily removed to make it a pull. Included Kerighoff metal and lockable case, LOP is 14 1/4 to 14 3/4" as set up with LOP adjustable Gracoil and 4 way adjustable comb. The wood is beautiful with only a few rack dings at the base of the stock as shown in photo. I took it out and shot it yesterday and as set up it appears to be about 60% or a little higher. I can be reached by email at [email protected] or by PM on TS or by phone at home at 916-780-7501, office ow weekdays at 916-791-6466 or on cell at 916-837-6899 here in California. Gun must be shipped to your FFL.
Thanks, Doug
Gun Firearm Rifle Shotgun Trigger

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun

Metal

Gun Trigger Revolver

Revolver Shotgun Trigger

Revolver

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Buy it, send it from the seller direct to Krieghoff International for an annual and new locking block; they will change it to PULL during the procees.

Its not that expensive, because I have done it.

This is a great deal for someone!

Dave

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
It is that simple. Remove the hook. The hammer just releases the same as if it was a pull. The hammer just has a catch, or notch on it now, but there is nothing to catch on once the hook is removed. Jon

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
That's a beautiful gun at a killer price. But, I just gotta ask, what's in the black case the gun is sitting on in the second pic? It looks just like the case for my Rickenbacker.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well lots of offers to steal the gun but no real offers to buy at what is already an excellent price. I hope that someone on TS wants this before I put it on Guns International or Gunbroker for more money. I use TS first and foremost to sell guns to lots of good folks.
Doug

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
That amazes me. I've shot a couple of these, and they are marvelous guns. If I didn't already have a nice Ljutic, I'd be looking at buying this one. You don't see this edition of the KS-5 for this price very often. Usually they are much more.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.