Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perrazi MX 2000 12 gauge shotgun for sale.

Comes with two trigger groups, Wilkinson's barrel work and chokes.

It's in great condition. $8,400.00 o.b.o.

Call Bruce at (760) 861-4719 with any questions.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Just a guess but appears to be an MX 2000/10. Cased??

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The gun was purchased new from Perazzi USA. It came as an over/under and I purchased the top single barrel at a later date.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm not sure what the weight. I would imagine you could give Perrazi a call and ask them for the spec's on it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm not sure what the weight. I would imagine you could give Perrazi a call and ask them for the spec's on it.

Barrel weights differ from barrel to barrel so calling Perazzi wouldn't be any help. It would be stamped on the bottom barrel on the left side. It will say KG 1.64 or something like that with then the bore diameter like 18.4.
Depending on the weight I might be interested in the gun.

Thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Just as a suggestion. If you are new to this forum. Please consider including as much clear and concise information as possible from the get go. It will save you a lot headaches and you can avoid a lot of the questions you have been hammered on. We all learn this. i know when I did my first posting i got bar b qued like you have about the photos, barrel weight, bore diameter, choke constriction, etc. Just a suggestion not a criticism. Ultimately you want to present your product in the best context to sell. Good luck with your sale and best regards.

Jim Veta

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.