Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Vendor
20,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm confused. Is this not a MX8 bbl you are trying to sell or trade? We need a picture and a price. If you cannot post a pic send it to me an I will do that

Jack

· Registered
115 Posts
Rich,
Prefer to trade for unsingle type 3 or 4 fixed or c/t would take original drop out trigger forend iron type 3 or 4 or mx receiver for part or all trade. Or $1450 OBO shipped to lower 48. There is a MX 3 receiver and type 4 forend iron posted for 1300 that might be an option. This is a nice unaltered original bbl with 7 original Perazzi tubes and wrench.

Jim O

· Vendor
20,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I need Jim to come organize my garage loading area.

· Registered
115 Posts
MIA Location and what do you think it is worth? I am on my way to Indiana or I would send you a picture that will make your day. 54 years of stuff stuffed in a few square feet.LOL

· Vendor
20,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hogs. I am in The StPaul area. But have all my stuff stuck in my 2-1/2 car garage. Just the bluff stuff takes up half. Wife takes up a full space. My reloading area, tools, packing bench fill a 1/3rd. And then thre is a 2' area to walk thru. And to top it off, The weather has been so bad that I care not to try and stage stuff outside. But I will come June. Adn then I'll send you a picture and you can give me advice

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.