Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Comp one Over and under. 29.5" barrels. 15" LOP. Bore is .723. Bottom barrel constriction is .028(I.M.). Top barrel is .042(x-full). Adjustable comb stock. stepped rib. Rib is 11x11 non-tappered. Removable bottom firing non-selective triggers. Type three. 1974. serial number series is 44xxx. all serial numbers match. Barrels have not been ported or opened. Barrel weight is 1.65kg. some minor wear on the case colors and bluing. The wood is in good clean shape with some minor handling marks. Another excellent value especially for someone buying their first Perazzi.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
If this gun was at the GRAND.. it would have sold for more.. many times.. It's a bargain..and a excellent Perazzi model.. All parts in it are the same..except for the top lever lock and trigger housing..as are in a MX2008 or any other new Perazzi.. The quality of these were always outstanding..

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
good buy! Good gun. I had a couple of em thru the years. Usually go for 3200.00 to 3500, depending on condition.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
I'm working with Dennis on the Perazzi style short rib.. plans to convert a gun like this is in the works to a short rib version with different.. and easily changable ribs for both height.. and POI to suit every shooter.. This would be an excellent platform for the conversion.. The barrels here are virgin.. which allows any choke you might want..but honestly..the early barrels are GREAT.. just as they are.. Want more open choke..just shoot the cheapest shells you can buy.. or reload with no shotcup..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.