Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Browning 425 Sporting in 20 Gauge for sale. It has 30" ported barrels and adjustable comb. Comes with original box and extra extended chokes, 3 triggers. The gun is in good condition with some slight pitting on the right side of the receiver. Other than that, the gun is in really nice condition with just a couple of very small nicks in the stock and one in the forearm. $1200 or Best Offer or $1350 with the browning leather case

·
Registered
218 Posts
Also wonder how the hinges are after seeing that second picture! What do the barrels look like inside and out? Are they clear of any pitting/rust? Would need an inspection period to check out the 425 in detail as I might be interested.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The bores are mirror and there are no dings that I can feel on the barrels. There are 2 small spots of blueing wear under the forearm. There is no other rust and the gun was well taken care of. I think what happened with the freckling is I stored the gun in the browning leather case and it was humid and only the side that was facing down got freckled. The pictures make it look worse than it is. I didn't even realize the pitting was there until I took close up photos for somebody that asked for extra photos. Here are some more photos for anybody that is interested. And of course I would give a 3 day inspection period or would be happy to meet anybody in either NH or Mass if they want to see the gun in person and try it out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts