Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you to all who have been so generous to help support our 2014 SD state calendar/gun raffle.

I found a few more calendars and would still be able to get you in on the first drawing January 6th, 2014 if you act right away!

The raffle works like this: The SDSTA is raffling off 53 guns during the 2014 calendar year... one each Monday, and a bonus gun on July 4th. The calendar is $40 and it will put you in the running for all 53 guns. Your name is put back into the drawing even after you win!

The proceeds will benefit the SDSTA state shoot trophy package, and also part of the proceeds will go to each trap club that sells the calendar. So you are helping to keep the little clubs in South Dakota in business as well as assuring that we have awesome trophies for our state shoot!

Entry is simple. Just PM me with your name, address, phone number and email (optional) and I will get back to you with my address to send the check. I will send your calendar out as soon as I receive your check.

Thanks again for your support.

Wishing you all a wonderful 2014!

Char Bartholow
SDSTA secretary/ trophy chairman

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just sold the last calendar! Thank you to all who have supported the South Dakota State Trapshooting Association and the Rapid City Trap Club!

We appreciate it!

Happy new year to all~ we hope to see you at a shoot next year!

Char Bartholow
SDSTA secretary

1 - 7 of 7 Posts