Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New In Case Glock 27, Gen III. 40 cal, 2-9 rd mags. $599 shipped. Only one is available. First "I'll take it" gets the gun. Not interested in trades.

Remote is not included. LOL

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rarely seen Glock 27 LOL

Gun for sale is in sealed, never opened box. If I open box, rack gun, take it out of box and get pic, will you buy it?

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I sold this gun's litter mate to a Sheriff for off duty carry. I shot it a little, and they are indeed great shooters. They are at least as easy to carry as the J frame Smith.

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It can be yours, somebody buy it before I start carrying it. LOL

I trust my Glock 23 completely for daily carry, but the 27 is less bulk to carry around all day, and still hits like Thor's Hammer.

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I do not recommend carrying any gun in your pocket. Dress around a good holster so it is always in the same place if you need it. YMMSV

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just found out that Glock is hoping to resume some what normal delivery this fall. They are THAT far behind. Don't forget, they have about 65% of the world wide Law Enforcement market, and a foreign power is changing over to them for their Service Pistol (good move). Bad time for retail buyers.

Most gunmakers are running at 100% capacity, or are spooling up to 100%. Ruger and Smith revolvers? This fall, maybe.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.