Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BARREL IS SOLD

I have an exceptional 32" MX3 Special O/U barrel set. No porting, fixed chokes, .020"/.030". This barrel is as un-molested as you can get and at least 95%+. $2150.00 shipped...

These barrels are as nice as you will find for an MX3 Special. They are getting rarer every day... The price is firm, and I'm not willing to haggle over the price for these. If you are looking for a premium set of barrels, these are the ones. If you aren't happy with the barrels, return to me within 5 days after receipt for a complete refund, less shipping, no questions asked... PM me, or email to [email protected]

Thanks.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UP

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
up

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dan, I sent you an email earlier but not sure if you have received it yet. Would like to speak to you in person if possible. Thanks John

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
John..... Emailed you back this morning..... Dan

William... I'll check the weight this afternoon. It is a factory stock MX3 Special barrel set with no side ribs and I believe the rib height is .64mm. It is a factory stock MX3 Special set... Dan

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Dan,

You have a PM.

Dave

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The barrels are sold!! Thanks everyone for the replies. This barrel is on its way to John in Arkansas..... Thanks John.... Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.