Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have lost my mind and am going to make some lucky shooter a heckuva deal.

Browning INV+ Rhino extended ported SK, was dropped and has skirt repair with tool made for the purpose. One Tru Lock LM, 2- factory MOD, 2- factory IMOD.

$60 for them all shipped.

More below.

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bear with me on this. Five 12 ga Krieghoff factory chokes, 3-#1, 2- #2, SOLD for $40.

3 Wright's 12 ga Krieghoff, #1, 4, 10. SOLD.

4 Skeet chokes, factory Beretta 20 ga flush factory, Briley 12 ga Beretta/ Benelli extended Mobil Choke, Angleport 20 ga INV+, Angleport 12 ga INV. $40 shipped for all.

Buy these chokes for pennies on the dollar. Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Buy all the SK chokes, sell the ones you don't need at the club, and have nothing in your choke. They are $12.50 ea shipped!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Is the 12 ga. Briley extended mobil skeet choke still for sale? What is the price? If the price is $12.50 shipped I will take it.

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
4 SK chokes for $40. You know what it costs to ship one choke, may as well throw it away if I have to pay for gas to drive to Post Office.

Buy the 4, sell other 3 at your club.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Coach, I will take the Wrights K80 chokes if they are still available. How do you want paid & where do I send the funds to. Thanks Danny Hutton

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Coach, I sent you a private message about buying the chokes...but perhaps you missed that. I want to buy all the INV+ chokes if still available. Can you take personal check and sit on the mailing until it clears?

Thanks,

David

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.