Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pictured below is a Custom Jo Ahern Winchester Model 12 stock set. It was made approximately 4 years ago, but never mounted on a gun. I am posting this stock set for sale at $995 + shipping & insurance on behalf of a fellow club member.

Last, Best and Final Offer...$750 shipped

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you, Bob

The wood blank alone might cost this much and it comes with a brand new professionally installed recoil pad!

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Mike, (PBB)

I just happen to know where you can aquire a pre 64 Model 12 if you are really interested in owning one ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hey Joe, Make him an offer he cant refuse !! An if he does we have several different sizes of trunk we can fit him for,an loose him in the woods up there in MN.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I've been watching this item for some time, and looking for some deccent model 12 iron to build a gun for old time sake. The obvious problem is that decent iron with barn door wood is still going to be 700.00 dollars. Add that to your wood and you get a finished gun with no resale market at 1450.00

Would your friend consider 550.00?

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just one LQQK...

that's all it TOOK!

This stock set was sold last night and delivered locally.

thanks for all your interest

·
Registered
354 Posts
Joe, YOU are THE Best !!! Where there is some thing nice to sell you have it and one HELL of a GUY to deal with. KEEP up the Great job that you do !!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.