Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS: Loopy 2 1/2-8X36 VX-3 (fixed it). New, sealed in box. I will throw in a set of sealed in blister-pack Loopy rings, Matte medium. $350 shipped.

·
Registered
279 Posts
The box says VX-3, and you advertised a VX-III. I think a VX-3 is the newest, and improved version. Supposed to compete with the Conquest.

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hit capital I three times. Go by the label on the box. It IS the newest model. Customer wants a European-30, after special ordering this one, and not picking it up. When I sell this for him, I will order the Euro-30, less a few dollars for "drama".

When placing a special order, make SURE you order what you want. LOL

·
Registered
6,076 Posts
The older version was the Vari-X III; newer ones are VX-1, 2 & 3. Each model of the VX has lens improvements over the same number Vari-X (a VX-1 is comparible to a Vari-X II and a VX-3 is better than the Vari-X III, etc.). The VX lens housings have internal threads to accomodate Leupold's Alumina lens covers. VX-3s also have finger-adjustable elevation and windage controls where the Vari-X line required a coin or screwdriver.

Ed

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
Be careful buying from SWFA...they have multiple sites and wont let you put items in one shopping cart...I ordered a scope off their Demo list off the sample list and some rings and bases off the main site...they did not even look at my email to combine the items for a single box and shipping fee...I got stung for almost 30.00 in shipping!!! and they wont refund any of it ,..basicly they said..tuff s#1+ never again will they see my business

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have not ordered from SWFA, and am not recommending them. I was looking up prices the average person could get one of these for. I am beating Internet prices to do a customer a favor, one he will pay a little for.

My actual wholesale cost on the scope was $355, rings $19. They were piggy backed on an order to get free shipping. I HATE COMPANIES THAT HOSE YOU ON SHIPPING!

Customer changed mind about scope after I ordered it, before it arrived. Best deal on the net, free rings, free shipping, NIB product.

What's not to love?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.