Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K80 Special Trap Top Single Combo 34" top single and 32" O/U barrels. Two titanium chokes (IM and Mod) and 6 standard chokes (Krieghoff constrictions 1,2,3,4,4, and 5). FACTORY RELEASE TRIGGER (O/U are both release as well). Three O/U barrel hangers (no. 1,2, and 6). Extra pins, springs, and front beads (shown in one of the pics). All factory papers, warranty card, manual, etc. Has Bumpbuster recoil device installed by Ken Rucker. LOP 15 3/8" with pad as installed, LOP 13 1/2" to the end of the wood stock. Other than the recoil device, gun has had NOTHING done to it; it is all factory. Gun is in like new condition and has been shot very little. One picture shows a minor mark on the rib of the O/U barrel set. I am selling this gun for a buddy of mine, David Muff (ATA lifetime member). The gun was made in 2006 as you can see by the serial no. Feel free to email me with any questions or you can call Dave at (806) 239-0846. Located in Lubbock, TX. Asking 11,800.00 shipped (shipping and insurance included in price). No trades, no selling of parts or parting the gun out. No sales to CA.

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually, the knife is 11,800.00 and it comes with the K80 for free. Just kidding. The knife was put in there as a little joke by Dave Muff (the owner of the gun). For those of you that may know Dave personally or have been lucky enough to be on the "butt" end of one of his pranks, you would understand this. For the rest of you lucky bastards, count your blessings. No really, all kidding aside, Dave is a great guy and I am sure he would part with the knife for some amount of money. But as far as I know, the knife is just there for eye candy.

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The gun does not actually belong to me, just selling it for a buddy of mine. But the gun is only for sale as a set as you see it (minus the knife, of course). Appreciate the questions, though.

thanks,

Steve

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.