Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have six Browning Invector choke tubes for sale. Two Browning Stainless -skeet tubes, Two Browning factory(black) skeet tubes. Two other extended stainless tubes -One is modified and one is light modified. The modified choke tube is .738 to .703 or .035 constriction and the Light modified is .742 to .710 or .032 constriction. These measurements are as close as I can get.... $55.00 for all of them plus actual shipping to your door. No out of US sales. Leon

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have six Browning Invector choke tubes for sale. Two Browning Stainless -skeet tubes, Two Browning factory(black) skeet tubes. Two other extended stainless tubes -One is modified and one is light modified. The modified choke tube is .738 to .703 or .035 constriction and the Light modified is .742 to .710 or .032 constriction. These measurements are as close as I can get.... $55.00 for all of them plus actual shipping to your door. No out of US sales. Leon

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
are you sure these are not Invector PLUS tubes,,,the dimensions you mentioned sound sorta like for the backbored barrels...some pics might help make sure your buyer is getting what he thinks he is..

·
Registered
792 Posts
I am interested in the 2 extended chokes.
Are you willing to separate, and if so, how much for the 2?

If you wish to call - 262-492-0820 - Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.