Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale: Beretta SO5 sporting 12 ga, 28-inch Boehler Antinit steel barrels with factory mobile chokes. This type of barrel is cold-forged from the factory to ensure perfect alignment, exceptional strength and long-lasting corrosion resistance. This is a true sidelock gun made in the custom shop at Beretta where it underwent extensive individual craftsmanship to make it into one of the finest competition guns going with a current MSRP for a new one of $27,500.

As you can tell in the photos, mine was assembled with a beautiful stock and forend. The dimensions are DAC: 1 5/16" DAH: 2 ¼” and LOP 14 ½”. This one is all original including the recoil pad and beautiful factory case with no porting or barrel work and is in near new condition. It is really a nice one and am asking SOLD.

Thank you for your interest. I am simply selling to make room for a different toy.

Table Furniture Fashion accessory Box

Gun Shotgun Air gun Revolver

Gun Firearm Trigger Shotgun Gun accessory

Revolver Machine Cylinder

Gun Shotgun Air gun

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the inquiries. To answer the questions asked, it has a selectable trigger and comes with 5 factory flush chokes. It has hardly any evidence of use and I have more photos available I can send upon request.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A couple folks have asked where the gun is located. I am in Kansas City and am able to bring the SO5 to shoots in this region of the country.

·
Premium Member
10,477 Posts
I have a custom right hand palm swelled exhibition buttstock that would look great on that

no longer have an SO5

Just a thought

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
The Beretta S series back-action sidelock guns are some of the finest produced anywhere. The current rendition with 4/5 pin locks and Boehler Antinit barrels are the best Beretta has ever made. Hope someone buys this as I'm positive you will not be disappointed and maybe you can rise to the position in life you always imagined! LOL
Lyle

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.