Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Ruger 77 (Tang Safety model) RSI in 308. It has a Leupold Vari X II 1-4x20 with Warne QD rings and sling. The metal is 98%. Wood is 90% with minor handling marks.

Updating with pictures. I was probably too conservative with my 90% on the wood but I want the buyer to be pleasantly surprised when they open it, not the other way around. There is a ding on the pistol grip on the right side and a couple of dings on the left hand side near the action. I hope the pictures give some clarity here.

Based on the prices of the tang safety 77s on Gunbroker I am going to start at $700. If it doesn't sell I will entertain offers. I would consider trades/partial trades for a Extrema II or SBE II, any Remington 700 or 700 actions or any K-80 32" subgauge barrels.

Thanks,

Justin

·
Registered
10,425 Posts
I was thinking along the lines of $400, if the seller want the gun SOLD, and not LISTED. After all, hunting season is over, this gun is not in a collectible condition, and the economy is NOT stellar.

90% wood means the gun has 10% wear or knocks.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Looks like you guys helped price this for the $700 guy! If that sells, I have a .270 with 3x9 Leupold in 98% with two stocks and I will even pay shipping! Tom Rhoads

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.