Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RELOADER HAS BEEN SOLD....I have a Mec 9000H 12ga. hydraulic reloader for sale. Complete unit, including pump, etc. Universal charge bar. Loader is an older unit that still works very well. $400.00 plus shipping.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in California......... Dan

·
Vendor
19,107 Posts
What a bargain. Get this away from me. Someone buy it please! Dan does not want to pack this and send it 2/3rds the way across the country. the grabber was a bargain, but this is a steal.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the kind words, Jack. This is, indeed, a steal at this price. The loader used to belong to a long time friend that passed away. I was with him when he bought it several years ago. He reloaded relatively few shells on it, and it just sat around in his shop, getting in the way of everything, until I finally got it. With a new one going for over $900 or so, this is a real bargain I just wanted to pass along to someone that could use it. I wouldn't get rid of mine for anything. I don't mind were I ship it, especially since I get great shipping rates to Minnesota... Dan

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes... I have a pm..... You can also email me at [email protected] or phone me at 707.499.7591....... Dan

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reloader sold to CalKidd.... Thanks Bryan.. Dan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.