Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beautiful Kolar TA Max (Trap) Combo includes 34" unsingle and 32" O/U. This is a gently used shotgun. The Americase (with Kolar logo) is still new/un-used.
Current retail is $13,995 plus $600 for the release trigger service. Pull triggers will be included. There are a few minor handling marks on stock. Everything else is 99+%. Reason for sale: reduction of personal inventory. I am a FFL dealer but this is my personal gun. Buy with confidence - see my A+ ratings on Gunbroker.com under my user name of: barryr Additional pictures are available at: [email protected] Feel free to send me a PM for my phone number. Will sell for $10,500 Additional info on myself at: www.andersonarmstraining.com

Thanks!

Barry

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
And I assume this right handed.

Looking for this in left handed #1 stock.
Should I say "Hoping" for this !!

Joe Woods/Ontario

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
"Lost & Dead" - Thanks for you interest and offer. As indicated in the original post, this sale is only due to my interest in reducing my personal inventory, so trades wouldn't work for me. Once I leave for Florida for the winter in a couple of weeks I will be pulling the Kolar off the for sale forum.

Thanks!

Barry

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks to everyone that had expressed an interest. The Kolar has been sold pending receipt of funds.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.