2382 Views 5 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  rlowman

##### SOLD #####

Thanks everybody for looking
Bob Lowman
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
Krieghoff K-80 standard trap (32"/34" unsingle) & Beretta ASE-90 (29 1/2" tubed set)
928 Posts
Bob, you wouldn't be interested in any kind of trade for a small gauge K-80 barrel, would you? I have a 28" .410 K-80 barrel that has had Briley thin-wall choke tubes installed, so it could be shot at small gauge sporting clays or a great huinting barrel for small upland game. Mint condition. I have (2) tube sets and don't need this small gauge barrel, but would be interested in adding this un-single to the receiver and fore-arm iron I recently bought from you. Just wondering. I also have the 34" Stan Baker top-single if you might be interested in something like that. Mike* (MH*)

· Premium Member
Krieghoff K-80 standard trap (32"/34" unsingle) & Beretta ASE-90 (29 1/2" tubed set)
928 Posts
SOLD - F/S K/80 34

Just received the barrel (yesterday), better than you described it. Couldn't be happier with it. Enjoy working deals out with you. I even started a thread thanking you for your interaction when purchasing items from you. Thanks again, Mike* (MH*)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.