Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Custom Presentation Grade English Walnut Perazzi Comp One Forearm Type 1

$275 shipped to your door

Matching stock may be available as well.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's the Stock...it was custom made for a Perazzi Comp 1 but will fit virtually any Perazzi MX8. A matching Custom Type 4 forearm is also available with or without the Type 1 forearm listed above.

$1195 for the set...

Contact Joey @ 708 277-3158

·
Registered
18 Posts
As you can see from the pictures, this would make an old Perazzi stunning. Call me, I will entertain REASONABLE offers. Remember, just the wood would cost over $1000.00. Call Wenig or the like to verify. 708-277-3158.

Joe

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mike,

I shot Joey's Comp 1 last year and almost bought the gun just because of this wood set. It's gorgeous custom Walnut as you can see in the pictures.
LOP is approximately 14 3/8" over the Kick-eze pad and Counter-Coil reducer. There's a good 3/8" offset and a large right hand palm swell. An adjustable comb will run about $225 additional installed, but the semi rollover is very well done and a pleasure to shoot. I suggest trying it on for size first.

If you own a Comp 1 this wood is a steal $1195!

call Joey @ 708-277-3158 for further information

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mike,

Smokin Joe is right on this. When you shoot this stock, it feels like your laying on a pillow. I historically get a stock made by the same stock maker (Mike) every year. This is by far the best roll over he has ever made me, though all of his work is superb. I would definitely try it first before cutting this wood. Just a slight correction to Joe's great description - wood is Circassian Turkish Walnut.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Damn.. you're killing me.. that's almost exactly my numbers... got to raise some $$$$$$$$$.. It's beautiful.. That stock could make me put down my PFS.. All Good.. Mike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.