Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm offering for sale my 34" Browning BT100 SBT 34" ported Invector PLUS choke tube barrel..this is a HIGH Polish blue model with glossy finish on the thumbhole stock...this gun is totally uncut/ unmodified from stock and a very handsome piece..the thumbhole stock and the rarer rib angle I have found to be a perfect rig for those who desire a gun that shoots 75-80% high and is poison on long yardage line birds with the Browning IMOD choke tube installed...the blue is 90% with some minor thinning at backside of trigger guard and also a wee bit on the barrel latch on the bottom of the forend, small thin area also on top of rec'ver all easily touched up but I left as is for you to see..Wood is easy 95% with only two tiny marks on the buttstock from being in a extra tight hardcase. The gun will come with 2 choke tubes and will be in a homely blue Beretta hardcase that has had the outer two locks replaced with something ugly but very functional as to protecting the gun..you wont mind this case getting bopped around and it will do the best job making sure the buyer gets this target crusher in the same condition you will see in the pics once I get them up tomorrow...Gun has just been gone through with all new J&P springs and firing pin and though I'm not sure of exact round count know its a snug action with lever a good 1/8" right of center...Gun/case and accessories I want $1695 plus actual shipping to your FFL..can do FTF within reasonal distance...Thanks CalvinMD,,,please respond if interested by way of PM where I'll give you my email and ph# to discuss details
calvinmd_2008_030374.jpg

calvinmd_2008_030375.jpg

calvinmd_2008_030376.jpg

calvinmd_2008_030377.jpg

calvinmd_2008_030378.jpg

calvinmd_2008_030379.jpg

calvinmd_2008_030387.jpg

calvinmd_2008_030393.jpg

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No..it was a little advertised fact that there was a way to specify the rib attitude to give a specific range of POI...I don't think dealers ever knew this and when ordering guns from distributors..they only seemed to concentrate on stock type and barrel length and grade...this barrel throws a 65/35 with beads stacked and with the thumholes comb height that actually lets you see some space between beads ,..it shoots 80%...perhaps a big specialized Browning Dealer familiar with this can chime in...if you remember SOME folks didn't care for how flat their 100s shot...those folks had the "super flat" rib with the pattern barely able to make 60/40 with combs all the way up

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
CalvinMD thats a very nice looking gun. I've only seen one or two others here in Ma. over the years. Good luck with your sale...it should sell fast. Dale

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shoots even better than it looks too..new springs made lock time incredibly fast...super comfortable and easy to control thanks to thumbhole an abrupt pistol grip...would not be selling if I had been able to resist buying a K80

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Up ..more PMs answered ..those who made offers..I am considering the highest so far but leaving open to other possibilities

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Have mounted this gun.Feels great,but Calvin knows why I don't own it.Another deal came my way the same day I was trying it's fit,if not for that I'd of owned this gun.SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,I did see Calvin miss with it once,,,,,way beyond the 27yd. line....

Doug H.(Pa.)

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What can I say Gary ; ) ..I'm a hard man! Doug, you were seeing things man! We all know I NEVER miss,..right?

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I didn't think they would make it for a gun out of production...luckily the gun is a super fit and gives a natural "behind the gun" feel...and the generous full cheekpiece of the comb rollover makes it easily the most comfortable SBT with a conventional stock that I've ever shot...has a sweet sight picture that takes you to the bird naturally

1 - 20 of 21 Posts