Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excellent condition Browning 725 High Rib Sporting 12 Gage with 32 inch barrels with factory Adjustable comb..Very nice wood on this one, locks up tight..Mechanical triggers, original factory recoil pad, 14.75 length of pull with adjustable trigger at middle position. Extended Chokes included are; Invector DS in Mod, Improved Mod, and full, (2) Rhino ported in IC. Smokes targets. Excellent all around clays gun for sporting clays, skeet, trap..$2450 shipped to your ffl. in the lower 48 United States. Ships in original Browning box.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Excellent condition Browning 725 High Rib Sporting 12 Gage with 32 inch barrels with factory Adjustable comb..Very nice wood on this one, locks up tight..Mechanical triggers, original factory recoil pad, 14.75 length of pull with adjustable trigger at middle position. Extended Chokes included are; Invector DS in Mod, Improved Mod, and full, (2) Rhino ported in IC. Smokes targets. Excellent all around clays gun for sporting clays, skeet, trap..$2450 shipped to your ffl. in the lower 48 United States. Ships in original Browning box.

Hello lallymba,
Very nice B725, what is the round count? Thanks
Milford
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

L

·
Banned
531 Posts
B725?? why did you say B725? I see no B
Very nice B725, what is the round count? Thanks
Milford
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am not the original owner...I have only shot this sparingly- about 300 targets for me ...it locks up tight and lever is far to the right of 6 0'clock.

·
Banned
531 Posts
Can I ask what’s the advantage to a high rib on a sporting gun?

Ventilated extra high top rib allows you to keep your head in a more comfortable and natural upright position. I have the same gun and I enjoy shooting it .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts