Trapshooters Forum banner

SOLD Beretta DT-10 Combo 34&30 REDUCED

5397 Views 10 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  citadel
SOLD FOR SALE - a beautiful DT-10 combo set with a 30" double and 34" adjustable unsingle barrel. There is not a mark on the gun, little or no use since new as evidenced by the condition. A "Safe Queen" for sure. The wood is outstanding without a mark or scratch, finish is perfect on the wood and the metal (except for two tiny rub marks about 1/8" each on rt side of the double barrel that can not be seen in the photos). 4 way adjustable comb. 18.6mm bores on all barrels. 1.68kg on double and 1.76kg on unsingle. Rt hand palm swell. NO bluing wear at all. LOOKS LIKE A NEW GUN OVERALL. Set up with Releae/Pull by Phillips Gunsmithing. Can easily be changed back to Pull/Pull. Comes with 10 chokes, adjustable trigger, Beretta Blue lockable case, pad adjuster, and barrel socks (not shown in photos). LOP is 14 1/2" with a 1/2" pad so there is pleanty of room to lengthen or reduce if necessary.
This set is yours for REDUCED TO $5850 plus shipping to your FFL. Contact me by PM, email to [email protected] or by phone to 916-791-6466 (work) or 916-780-7501 (home)or my cell at 916-837-6899. Thanks,
Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dale as far as I can tell. I have had the stock of the gun and the pad off and it looks original. The adjustable comb may have been added by a third party.

The gun is absolutely first class and shows no evidence of use of wear.

Doug

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.