Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD Beretta AL391 30” 12ga Sporter Mobil Choked.

The 30” Sporter barrel bluing is in very good bluing condition with just some rubs where the forearm meets ……….the bad is a ding in the rib that is larger then I’d like (pictured).

Has a Beretta Gold Sporter Stock set that is uncut for length... has a few marks/dings on the buttstock & a few marks/mars on the forearm & has ruff edge by the receiver ….. The bad is an area at the right front comb and wrist area where a previous owner took a rasp an filed a relief spot there (pictured). It’ll finish out better than it is now if one wanted to take the time, or shoot like it is.

Receiver has a light scratch on left side (pictured)
Comes with the factory hard case, 5 flush chokes of various constrictions and a shorter length pad.

Asking $725 with $35 shipped and insured

As always, no hassle refund if you’re not satisfied. This must ship to a FFL who is willing to accept a shipment from a non FFL and will e-mail, fax or send me a copy of their FFL for my piece of mind.

Thanks for Looking!

Regards

Tom

Please PM questions and such... it is the best way to reach me.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Manyspuds E-mail sent.

This a decent Sporter with a few cosmetic detractors that don't affect the function...... it got a lot shooting life left.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.