Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD-SOLD-SOLD like new in case Beretta A400 Xplor 20 Gauge (never fired) with 3" chamber and 28" vent rib barrel. I bought this gun brand new a few months ago and today was the first time it has been out of the original packaging (so I could take pictures). Barrel has never even been put on receiver and only selling due to changing interests. Gun is mint perfect exactly as received from the factory. Does not have Kick-Off as I don't think it is worth the extra money on a 20 gauge. First picture is a stock photo but the rest are of the actual gun. $950 plus $35 to ship to your FFL anywhere in lower 48. Please be sure that your FFL will accept the gun directly from an individual (with copy of driver's license enclosed) as I am not a dealer. PM if any questions and thanks you for your interest! Art G.

Action: Semi-automatic Gas Operation with Compensating Exhaust Valve and Self Cleaning piston, Gauge: 20, Chamber: 3", Stock Finish: Xtra-Grain Technology with Oil Finish, Stock/Fore-end: Select Walnut – Checkered, Stock Adjustable: Shim System,
Recoil Pad: Micro-Core Pad, Safety: Crossbolt Ergonomics for a Better Grip, Trigger: Chrome-Plated, Length of pull: 14.5” with 0.75” pad, Checkering: New Checkering with Beretta logo, Receiver: Bronze Toned Aluminum-alloyed Receiver, Fore-end: Checkering with Beretta Logo, Rib Type: Ventilated, Sight: Fiber Optic, Weight: (average) 5.0 Lbs. w/o Kick-Off, Carry Case: Yes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts