Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold.......Thanks TS.COM This Beretta 686 White Onyx Sporting 12ga o/u is a surprisingly nice sporting clays gun at very interesting price. Receiver is finished in Beretta's Dura-Jewel pattern and a nickel-alloy finish contrasting with the satin side panels and the gold-plated trigger. Optima-Bore barrels with 10x8mm wide tapered target rib in the most popular 32” length. Factory length Left Hand Sporting style stock that is oil finished and has CAST-ON to it and no palm swell. LOP is 14 5/8" over the 7/8" Bereta Pad. (I have the thinner 1/2" Beretta pad if you need the shorter LOP) Drop at Comb is 1 1/2" and Drop at Heel is 2 1/4". Should be ideal for a Left Handed Individual, thought sure seems to line up pretty nice for me as a right hander.

This well cared for gun has only had 2000-2500 rounds through it and is in excellent condition in every way no, rubs, scratches or handling marks. I’d rate it at 97%, the action locks up tight with the lever still well to the right.

Comes with 5 extended Optima Chokes as an added option, as this gun came with flush chokes from the factory. Has the new style ABS O/U case with a cloth interior, (Looks a lot like the berretta 391 case from the oustside)

I bought this planning on putting on some Cole parallel comb wood on but it but before that happened I fell into nice deal on a 682. So same idea on the project just a different gun so this nice sporter is for sale.

$1495 Plus Shipping to your FFL

As always, no hassle full refund if you’re not satisfied.

Thanks for Looking!

Tom Urich

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Morrie
I sent you an e-mail with my number.

Thanks letting your friend know.

Tom Urich

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status