Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beretta 682X Trap 34”Top Single Mobil Choked.

Very nice condition 682X 34” Top single……. Gun has seen little use.... unmolested mobile choke Top single barrel, matte finish is excellent.

Receiver looks almost new with the 682X black finish, lever locks up well to the right.

Stock is Monte Carlo Trap uncut with right hand palm swell, couple of very minor marks except for an kind of ugly dent mark on the right wrist (as pictured). LOP is 14 1/2” from the center trigger position through the center of the curved Beretta Pad.

Condition of the gun will not disappoint. Asking $1395 plus $35 shipping an insurance.

As always, no hassle refund if you’re not satisfied. This must ship to a FFL who is willing to accept a shipment from a non FFL and will e-mail, fax or send me a copy of their FFL for my piece of mind.

Thanks for Looking!
Regards
Tom
Please PM questions and such... it is the best way to reach me.

Gun Shotgun Sporting clays Skeet shooting Clay pigeon shooting

Gun Firearm Shotgun Trigger Skeet shooting

Utility knife Shotgun

Knife Hunting knife Blade Scabbard Dagger

Gun Firearm Shotgun Trigger Wood

Shotgun Wood Air gun Sporting clays

Shotgun Wood Air gun

Shotgun Sporting clays Air gun

Revolver Shotgun Gun barrel

Auto part Revolver

Revolver

Pipe Shotgun Metal

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is very likely you could find a barrel set to fit. Since it is the heavy receiver the shoulders of the barrels are tad wider but any of the 680 series barrels could be fitted to include the 682E optima series.

There is usually a set some where on here of some length or other that is available.

There is a set on Ebay right now http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beretta-687-EELL-12-ga-28-Skeet-Barrel-/190762233939?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c6a50b053

Also
Beretta usa has sets on sale now that could be fitted
http://www.berettausa.com/shop-by-department/gun-accessories/shotgun/barrels-for-overandunders/

Tom

·
Registered
237 Posts
A gentleman on here had set of 28 in skeet barrels. Since he couldn't get a nibble, he said he was sending them to ebay. I thought the price was right, but I love my wife of 62 years, and she said no more until June, and then she gets the right to veto. Herb

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
Wow ! The quality of your pictures is the best that I have ever seen on this web sight. What is the camera that you used and what kind of lighting ? Was this shot in a green house ? Nice shotgun and a fair price. Thanks, Storeman

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sold

Storeman

Thanks for the compliment on the presentation. I use a pawnshop purchased nothing special point and shoot Nikon Coolpix L100. These photos were outside against a spider plant in a corner of my yard on an overcast day. Early morning, or evening also seems to be the right light for my set up. Since it is a digital I snap a lot & delete the trashy stuff.

Why anyone with today’s digital tech posts only one out of focus picture for an item for sale is beyond me. Chances are I know what a Model whatever Remingchester looks like.....What I want to know is what that particular Remingchester's conditon is.

Find some better light, think about what parts you’d want to see on the gun if you were interested in buying it, steady the camera & snap a bunch of pictures.

All the best Tom

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
Tom, Thanks for your advise on photography. I will wait for a overcast day or go to the nearest Greenhouse !!! Congrats on your sale. One good photo is worth a thousand words and your 12,000 did in fact work for you. Pull / Bang, Storeman.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.