Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beretta Greystone 682 Gold Skeet package, 28" barrels with fixed sk/sk chokes and adjustable comb. Briley standard weight sub gauge tubes in 20, 28, and 410, each with two screw in chokes sk and IMSK. choke wrenches, knock out hammer and punch, complete with Americase three combo airline case.

This gun has been used very little, by evidence of the original Beratta recoil pad showing virtually no wear. very minor surface scratches on the stock. well maintained. A great gun for the beginning skeet or sub gauge sporting clays shooter.

Beretta's exclusive Greystone finish sets the Gold Series guns apart from the competition.
Gold series guns have an elegant style all their own, thanks to Beretta's advanced Greystone ionic infusion technique that actually impregnates surfaces with titanium nitrate for an ultra hard durable finish for resistance to scratches, wear and corrosion.

This unique pearlescent, All S682 Gold Series gunsgunmetal gray surface adorns receivers, top tangs and trigger guards,while contrasting beautifully with the blued barrels, highly figured walnut stocks and gold accents of Gold Series guns.
will ship anywhere in lower 48 to your FFL dealer. $3,000.00 firm

·
Banned
367 Posts
A greystone is a limited edition receiver, vs the standard black receiver on the old 682's. They then came out with the 682 gold E, to bring back the nickelish type receiver.

Those guns are very hard to find. Thats a diamond in the ruff boys. Skeet shooters, I'd be all over this.

·
Registered
13,619 Posts
Greystone is probably my favorite gun finish. Pretty much bulletproof. My dad doesn't exactly take the best care of his guns, and the receiver on his heavily used greystone 682 still looks brand new (although some of the gold is missing). If I could have the same finish done on my kolar, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts