Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting my Beretta 682 Gold E Bottom Single Combo up for sale. The unsingle is 34" and O/U is 32". It has an adjustable butt plate and Kick-EEZ pad. I bought it around 6 years ago and it has served me well but I'm no longer shooting it. The past 2 years I only used it for doubles but now that I've added an O/U barrel to my other gun it's not getting used at all. I've put about 4,000 registered rounds through the unsingle and probably 1,500 more in leagues. The O/U barrel has 1,500 registered doubles so more like 2,000 total. I'm located in Western NY and asking $3,400.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Is this a factory combo with all matching serial numbers?Also are the barrells ported? And is it pull or release triggers? Thanks, Dale

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is a factory combo. The barrels are not ported and it has a pull trigger. The articulating butt plate and Kick-EEZ pad were the only modifications I had done to the gun.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have seen this gun and it looks brand new. The wood is very nice and it feels tight. Also Gary is an honest gentleman.
Dess

·
Registered
314 Posts
Except when he shoots skeet - slow pulls and launches birds from the wrong house. He's a pretty good guy other than that. :)

Kidding aside, good gun and a good guy.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Brother, this is tempting as well. I love a 682. Any idea as to the round count? Thanks, and have a Merry Christmas, Mike.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.