Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a older model with upgrades. It has been rebuilt by Ljutic and not shot much since. During the rebuild they added the newer style barrel release, and installed a mid rib. Serial number 199. 34" barrel choked .025, LOP about 15 1/2. Bluing is very good to excellent with the exception of as scratch thru the serial number. Stock looks good, but has dents and scratches, and doesn't fit very well on the bottom. Checkering is flat on right side of the grip. (see pics).
I forget what the recoil reducer is called, but it works well, has a padded comb, and the comb moves with the device. Very good mechanically and has an excellent plus pull trigger. Lots of pics but I want you to see what you're getting. The recoil pad may not be the one in the pic. E-mail with your trades, pics would be nice. GaryL.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pull the ugly recoil pad off and the LOP would be about perfect for a lady or kid. Up again. GaryL.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well it's apparently not worth as much as I thought it was or it would be gone by now. 652 people have looked at it, but I still own it. The gun is tight as new with an excellent trigger. The .025 choke seems to shoot tighter than that, and will turn smoke from the 27. Buy it for $1850.00 and I'll pay shipping. Thats as low as I'll go. GaryL.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here ya go with a more normal pad and the comb lowered. LOP now 14". No trades as I bought a Browning, still want to sell for $1850 shipped. GaryL.

These guys are patiently waiting for someone to buy this. Holy crap guys, $1850 for a rebuilt to like new Ljutic.

·
Banned
73 Posts
To All,
If you are considering buying this Ljutic. I have known Gary L for many years. He is a good guy that can be trusted.

Hi Gary,
Which of the 2 dogs in the photo is "Winchester"? On the Left or right?

John in Utah

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.