Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Hi Coach

Just a heads up - I tried to ship some ammo yesterday and no takers. Tried USPS, UPS, FedEx, even my local gunshop and all said no. Ended up going to a local gun wholesaler to get it done. Don't know if this is indicative of whats going on but its a pain in the butt.

Eric Olson

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am a wholesale dealer with a Fed Ex commercial account. No problem at the terminal. The "stores" are independent and have their own policies.

I ship ammo all the time. Shipping a can of Rem Oil in a spray can is in the same class.

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dear Burgess

I suggest you go to your local store and buy several boxes of 308. Good luck.

This ammo is good to shoot, and will work well in 308 autos, although the cases are not reloadable.

You can buy this ammo, or not shoot your 308. Your choice. Thanks for the bump.

How about a nice pork sandwich? LOL

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE!!! We still get people knocking others sales and BOY they must really not have anything better to do!!

Here's to a Free Bump for some good ammo that will shoot pigs and whatever else you want to shoot it at!

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
Same fool that claimed it was against the law to ship loaded ammo. Pay him no mind coach.

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am surely not calling anyone a fool, but right now, 308/7.62 ammo is made of unobtanium. I have a Ruger Gunsite Scout, and sparingly run precious ammo through it.

Fortunately, I long ago secured and now maintain a supply of brass and other components for calibers I shoot.

Folks who are just now trying to get ammo and guns are late in the game, and will pay a premium.

This is not Federal Gold Medal, but it is AVAILABLE.

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
Then don't buy any C.E. Your post knocking his item for sale was unwanted and unwarranted.

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The next time I am in Montana, I will buy some. LOL

Thanks for the bump, ammo sold. Are you SURE you don't want a nice pork sandwich?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.