Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
34" unsingle barrel win choke and factory ported, 30" double barrel win choke on bottom both barrels factory ported. Four way adjustable leather covered comb and Jones Pad Adjuster with a Decelerator brand butt pad and all the Allen wrenches to adjust. Each wrench color coded with cheat sheet on location and torque specs for each area of adjustment.
Factory Winchester Case with keys.

LOP: 14.5"

Tubes are: extra full, full, 2 modified, improved cylinder

Forearm one for each barrel.

Five chokes in all.

2000.00 firm plus shipping

Please email me and we can swap phone numbers. Personally like to have conversation with whomever the buyer. Thank you all for your time to look.

Brady Gies

· Banned
3,051 Posts
Great gun for the money...Say what you want about all the super grade guns now
adays...some of these golden oldies shoot "lights out." One of my good friends shot several 100 straights in doubles with the Winchester line of guns.

· Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still up for sale. Please call with questions.

Work.is really crankin up so if you call and no answer please leave a message.

Thanks again folks,

Brady Gies

· Registered
988 Posts
I've always wondered about the Winchester 101's and who made them?

After looking at these pictures the gun "looks like" a Browning Citori action.

Were the Win 101's made by Miroku? I know they were made in Japan just wondering if they were made at Miroku.

I know other Winchesters are made there. So it serves to reason that the shotguns were made at the same place as the Citori.

Randy

· Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Randy,

I too have thought the same thing. I tried to find a little more info to post with this gun.

By the way could you rate my pic quality and amount on a one to ten scale please.

Thank you for your time,

Brady

· Registered
988 Posts
Brady: pics are a little grainy and don't do the gun justice. I'm going to call then '6'.

Never take pics under an incandescent light. They will always turn out lookin' gold.

Outdoors with sunlight behind you is best for color trueness. Indoors unless you have good professional quality lighting, the wood always looks darker than it actually is and it generally hides figure that would otherwise increase interest.

Here's two pics I took outdoors of the gun Shooting Coach Sold me two weeks ago. The third pic was taken indoors in a very bright studio, but the light was incandecent and not right. You can see the difference.

You can see the difference and they were taken with an 11 year old Canon S110 2.1 MP,,,IE not a super duper camera. I take alot of pics with it, approaching 20K this year.

Randy

· Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you guys. When I have the chance I will take some better pics.

Thank you all for looking and the help,

Still for sale

Brady Gies

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.