Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is my understanding that there is more that one person to install the soft touch recoil system. I guess their patent ran out and there is now a few people installing this system. I know of one in Portland. Does anybody know of others so I can get different quotes. PM me if you do. Thanks

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Only Soft Touch installs their original system in Portland - but there are numerous people that install a similar system. They will be cheaper but unknown on the quality.

·
Administrator
8,663 Posts
My experience with the original has been excellent and being that the unit has worked excellent for years I have not needed any customer service other than some questions answered.

I work full time in the instrument repair/restoration and customization industry and I find that with some things it is just best to stick with the original as opposed to going with a imitator where corners are cut.

·
Registered
8,564 Posts
Soft-touch is the only “authorized” installer of their recoil reduction system that I am aware of.
I have had nothing but excellent service from them.
Call 800-323-7940 and ask them they are still open.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I just called them last week with a question. Got a live American on the first ring. Didn't have to push one for English. Very helpful folks.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I have been on the waiting list since late November and expect a call very soon for an install.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts