Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Rastoff--That Beretta bag looks sweet!! Do you mind if i ask where you got it and how much? Do you think my Beretta 682 Gold E Trap Unsingle 34" barrel would fit? Thanks---Matt

Boyt gun cases have a lifetime warranty. Their Bob Allen division offers a "hunter" case which is a bargain (former Boyt model) but only offers a one-year warranty.

Their Alaskan cases are 54" long and hold a 34-36" break open,

Jay

the Beretta breakdown case is a honey, I have a Boyt two barrel breakdown case as well but I don't like it as well as the Beretta. On the other hand, the Beretta case is shorter and won't hold most trap barrels. It's a tight fit to get a 32 inch barrel with extended choke tubes in it. The Beretta came as a freebie to me when I bought my Beretta 687 combo last summer as it was part of a Beretta promotion along with some other stuff. I think you can buy it from Gamaliels or other dealers. I haven't used an aluminum case since I bought the soft cases and don't miss it a bit.

www.hafnerworldwide.com

(please excuse caps, cut and paste)

ACTION PLUS BREAK DOWN CASE

ITEM NO: 601 MEASUREMENTS: 35"L X 12" H
THIS CASE HAS 2" HEAVY WEBBING THAT GOES AROUND ENTIRE CASE. DOUBLE ZIPPERS SLIDES ON HEAVY 10mm ZIPPER AROUND THREE SIDES OF CASE SO THAT IT WILL OPEN AND LAY FLAT. ZIPPERED POCKETS ON EACH SIDE OF CASE. 1" HEAVY FOAM PADDING ON EACH SIDE OF CASE. INSIDE IS SOFT LINING, AND THERE IS A FLAT POCKET ON EACH SIDE OF CASE ON THE INSIDE WITH CLOSED CELL PADDING TO MAKE EXTRA PROTECTION.

Regards

Bill Cameron

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.