Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a 12ga. Beretta S04 true sidelock o/u. It has 30"(29 7/8") barrels. Trap model as shown in photos. Parallel rib 11mm wide. LOP is 14.75", DAC 1.5", DAH 1.85". The barrel weight is 1.55kg. The total weight of the gun is seven pounds, fifteen ounces.. Very fast with great triggers. The bores are,after miking it, between 18.4 and 18.5. Briley choked. Eleven S-26 flush chokes. 2-cyl. 1-skt, 3-I.C., 1-LM, 1-Mod., 1-I.M., 1-full and 1-X-full. Well figured wood as would be expected. Some minor handling marks. The serial number and proof marks are shown in the photos. Hi-Viz front site. Bunker, sporting clays and live bird gun. Locks up tight and the top lever is still to the right of six o'clock. The least expensive SO4 I can find anywhere. They seem to range at two to four thousand higher and much more. If you are ready to to upgrade to a beautiful, dynamic handling shotgun here is your opportunity. Comes with a new Negrini case. . Jim Veta 310-291-1784 [email protected].

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
Sweet, I looked at one the other day: $5500 asking with a repaired crack in the forearm. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
7,960 Posts
That's a nice SO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts