Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We lost another Hollywood Junkie to the needle. At the risk of being accused of having no feelings, I personally don't give a rats rectum. I wouldn't mind at all if we lost a couple hundred more of Hollywoods elite liberals the same way. Way too much media coverage. Cannot understand why those with so much money and notoriety including sports figures still choose to be low lifes. They get it, then throw it all away by their lifestyles. Bury him and forget him. Better yet, creamate him and throw the ashes next to Bin Ladens. ed

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
I never heard of the guy. Didn't recognize his face either when it was shown on the news. But to be fair I haven't seen a movie made in the last 20 years.

According to the news heroin is making a big comeback. The news said something like 22 people have died in the Pittsburgh area in the last month from heroin od. Maybe something good will come out of his death, maybe people will get it through their head that playing with heroin will lead to death. Remember the early 70s when all those rockers died from ODing on it?

I guess everybody wants what they can't have or aren't suppose to have. There was a guy locally who owned a liquor/cigar store. I purchased an occasional cigar from the guy. He had a large store, probably 10,000 sq ft. filled with beer, wine, cases and cases of hard liquor: Jack Daniels, Makers, CC, Crown, Grey Goose............... His humidor was filled with probably 10,000 different cigars from every country and every different taste.

Well he died, probably in his mid 40s. I asked how he died. Was told he died from Meth! I could believe that, because he looked the part. Hard to believe because here was a guy who had a whole store of legal intoxicants at his disposal and yet he went for some illegal meth. And it killed him.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Rick, haven't seen a film "made" in the last 20 years. In fact I thought they quit making new movies sometime around 1990. LOL Still watch a lot of movies on cable made in the 30, 40s, and 50s. LOL Last decent movie made in Hollywood was probably "Shane". LOL

Same way with music - last album I purchased was "Pet Sounds" by the Beach Boys. LOL

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
The last movie I saw in a theater was the second Star Wars, think it was 79 or 80

We did away with the dish quite a few years ago, we never watched it and if the weather was too bad we would come into the house to watch it and have 250 channels of $hit with not one decent one to watch, and if you did find something there were more commercials that movie

So I take the 100 bucks it cost and each month I order about 100 bucks worth on Amazon or where ever, they are about 5 bucks each by the time you pay shipping and sales tax, we are getting a pretty good library built up

As far as CD's we have bought quite a few of them, but none are the top 40 types, more Texas red dirt and Americana

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Well, were all on the same page.

I don't support Hollywood and as above, can't remember last time I went to the movies.

That Junkie commanded the news all of last evening and probably will, especially after the Autopsy.

Regards....Gerald

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
You guys have done my heart good. We haven't been in a theater since I took my youngest grandchild to see that Penguin movie, Happy Feet, and boy was that a mistake! It was decades before that, also.

Hollyweird will never get a willing dollar from me. It amazes me just how many of us send our hard earned money to these bastards to be used against us, God and country. Like Obama arming Al Qaeda around the world...........

Kip

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
I'm not shedding any tears for thieves, EBT card abusers, or limousine liberals who Darwin themselves by overdosing on smack, crank, meth or whatever drug de jour they're into.

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
He dies from an overdose of heroin. Why waste money on an autopsy? Just like a dude that gets hit with several rounds. Dead. An autopsy is ordered. I do feel sorry for his three kids though. Tragic for them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts