Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that tied him with Bush Jr. FACT CHECK is a great thing. It's hard to argue with videos. Trump is a compulsive and habitual LIAR and he's the best you Repubs could come up with?

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Depends who is providing the facts and the interpretation. Take WikiLeaks for example, Dems are saying the emails may have been tampered with because the Russians had them.

·
Super Moderator
3,065 Posts
I think that tied him with Bush Jr. FACT CHECK is a great thing. It's hard to argue with videos. Trump is a compulsive and habitual LIAR and he's the best you Repubs could come up with?
"Lies, damned lies, and statistics" is a phrase describing the persuasive power of numbers, particularly the use of statistics to bolster weak arguments. It is also sometimes colloquially used to doubt statistics used to prove an opponent's point.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I'll play. What were the 7 lies? BTW, you know how many lies Hillary told?

Neither does she, as she can't keep track of what's the truth anymore!

However lets look at the facts. Hillary didn't even answer the questions being asked. She answered questions that weren't asked. Look at the very first question that should have been a grand slam for her as she is/was a lawyer. This was the most basic of questions for a lawyer.

QUESTION:First of all, where do you want to see the court take the country? And secondly, what's your view on how the Constitution should be interpreted? Do the founders' words mean what they say or is it a living document to be applied flexibly according to changing circumstances?

3 part question

Hillary never answers or acknowledges the 2nd or 3rd part of the question. Her answer was "For me, that means that we need a Supreme Court that will stand up on behalf of women's rights, on behalf of the rights of the LGBT community, that will stand up and say no to Citizens United, a decision that has undermined the election system in our country because of the way it permits dark, unaccountable money to come into our electoral system. I have major disagreements with my opponent about these issues and others that will be before the Supreme Court. But I feel that at this point in our country's history, it is important that we not reverse marriage equality, that we not reverse Roe v. Wade, that we stand up against Citizens United, we stand up for the rights of people in the workplace, that we stand up and
basically say: The Supreme Court should represent all of us. That's how I see the court, and the kind of people that I would be looking to nominate to the court would be in the great tradition of standing up to the powerful, standing up on behalf of our rights as Americans."

This didn't really answer the question at all except to say she supports same sex marriage, pro-choice and what I loved Citizens United. If you don't know what this is The Real Reason Hillary Clinton Wants To Overturn 'Citizens United' So in a nutshell she wants to ban people who talk bad about her even if it's the truth. LOL

Donald answered all parts of the question with "We need a Supreme Court that in my opinion is going to uphold the Second Amendment, and all amendments, but the Second
Amendment, which is under absolute siege. I believe if my opponent should win this race, which I truly don't think will happen, we will have a Second Amendment which will be a very, very small replica of what it is right now. But I feel that it's absolutely important that we uphold, because of the fact that it is under such trauma.
I feel that the justices that I am going to appoint and I've named 20 of them the justices that I'm going to appoint will be prolife. They will have a conservative bent. They will be protecting the Second Amendment. They are great scholars in all cases, and they're people of tremendous respect. They will interpret the Constitution the way the founders wanted it interpreted. And I believe that's very, very important. I don't think we should have justices appointed that decide what they want to hear. It's all about the Constitution of of and so important, the Constitution the way it was meant to be. And those are the people that I will appoint."

He answered every part of the question and has even posted who some of his nomination choices would be. Hillary has not (that i'm aware of).

Hillary then in rebuttal just looks foolish trying to defend her 2nd amendment stance. Even people who don't follow politics knows she blew smoke up everyone's @ass with her answer as it was so fake. Actions speak louder than words and she has a long tradition of doing everything in her power to remove guns from America. I'm not bringing up the gun issue because we're on a gun related forum but it was just so fake. If you don't like guns then just say so and say you'll nominate/appoint justices who don't like them either. It's the 2 faces of Hillary that makes it so funny.

BTW, that was Hillary's first lie saying she believes in the 2nd Amendment when every action has shown the opposite.

Want to continue?

·
Premium Member
18,229 Posts
Hillary Screws People.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts