Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Heisman Trophy winner in 2012 to next to the last number of votes in 2013 all in one year. Johnny's Momma & Daddy should have passed this piece or advise to their delinquent Son last summer: "If you are a Punk, you eventually get Punk'd". The writers and passed winners punk'd Johnny Football last night. He'll learn his lesson next year as a second round draft choice in the NFL.

blade819

·
Registered
209 Posts
So he has one Heisman on his shelf and was one of 6 being voted on again the following year and he is punk'd?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Yea... Johnny sucks. coming in 5th in the Heisman out of about 3,000 D1 football players really tells the story. He's such a punk and a bad role model for the youth of today.

Now... the Winston is SUCH the role model. Rape charges.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Any college athlete who wins any kind of an award should have it stripped if they are convicted of any crime and very closely scrutinized if accused of any kind of a sex crime.

If they are on any kind of scholarship all the money should be paid back immediately!!!

Plus they should be ineligible to play any professional sports!!

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
First I AM an Alabama fan. BUT I DO think the best two teams will play for the National Championship. I think it is a toss up.

I have absolutely no interest in the game. Normally I would pull for ANY SEC team in the game BUTTTTTT----I won't pull for Auburn after Scam Newton took $200,000 and stole a championship and the college smiled with pride. Now I can pull for a burglar and thief quarterback who showed talent and was sent away for a year to be buried and brought back after the smoke cleared and he proved talent. ORRRRR---I can pull for a rapist quarterback that because two dna samples were found, branded the girl as a whore and therefore got what she deserved with him having no fault. THEN he had the balls to stand in front of a Heisman camera and speak to his having been a better role model to uphold the award. BOTH SCHOOLS should be embarrassed in a time that should be one of great celebration. The NCAA sanctions committee should be disbanded---what a joke!

·
Registered
702 Posts
To Mr. Porter, as I recall, Mississippi State (or their boosters) was the team that offered Cam Newton's father money for Cam to go to that fine institution. The NCAA spent time providing Auburn an enema regarding their actions & Auburn was cleared of all implications. I know it is hard for an Alabama fan to understand facts, as they are the most sanctioned team in the SEC over the last 20 years & the truth always seems to get in the way of their opinions (or claimed national championships).

I hope to see you around the trap fields of Mississippi & Alabama.

Anyway, college football is taken seriously down here in the south. Pull for your team & good luck. Shoot Well & War Eagle!!! Tim Hall

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Would you guys please mail me & Johny that book you have all mastered on being a perfect human being. It's not in the bible even the good lord knew we all were going to fall short. That's why he sent his son to pay for all our sins. No I don't condone rape or theft.and of course the media only lies about politics. They wouldn't blow a story out of proportion about a football player that's in the spotlight to get a story. Goes back to the cast the first stone theory. Have a great day. Merry Christmas

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Dear Friend Mr. Hall I think the Ms Stae was actually the ones who blew the whistle. Probably because they could not come up with the necessary funds. AND It ain't over until the FBI says it's over. Scam probably did not take the money---but his dad dam sure did. How else has the new churches been built and there is a bank involved?? If you coiuld visit one practice at MSU and hear the coach talk to his players you would not like him one little bit either. If my kid was talked to like he does with every breath, I would have an after school meeting with him. I worked in a Boiler Maker Union for years and I have NEVER heard language like he uses.
Any Way Merry Christmas!! Hope to see you too!

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Mr. 7 Mag. Don't pull scripture on me. Won't work. I'm versed too--don't do right most of the time, am definitely not a better than though person. You are correct the media will blow a story BUTTTTT POLICE REPORTS don't lie. One is a burgler and thief, the other is a rapist. I will pull for neither. I have no quarrel with Johnny Football. You are correct that God sent his beloved son to die for MY sins. He was THE great forgiver. He DID teach morals and that SHOULD hole sway with sports that are supposed to be non profit with the best of the players to be held as role models to the younger children to look up to. The system has failed! God Bless and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Mr. Porter:

How about Alabama being on NCAA probation 3 times since 1995 that had 26 victories vacated (got off the last one in 2012). Does the name D.J. Fluker ring a bell? Something about payments? Oh how lily white Alabama is.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Never said they were. I am most positive that ALL collegiate programs are corrupt in some way. I remember a Al coach being fired for using a ALA credit card in a strip club and never coached a game but it still don't make it right. A loan is a NCAA rules infraction and deserves punishment. I recall he sat out a game. (Whoop te do). Burglary and rape are felonies--Big difference. Conviction brings years or life behind bars.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Really everything on a police report is the truth? The police report has what allegedly happened then there is what they can prove what happens. If they were not convicted then they are innocent tell proven guilty rite. Try getting out of a speeding ticket if you get one and you weren't speeding. Anything human is subject to error. Hey here's one I'm glad my Dad taught me at a young age. Life isn't fare. Get over it. Merry Christmas

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
So Cam Newton went to jail for years for burglary and/or rape? Jameis Winston went to jail for years for burglary and/or rape? And Winston must be innocent since the police reports/investigation did not have enough information to indict him. Remember "BUTTTTT POLICE REPORTS don't lie".

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
IMO...Johnny Manzel has not lived up to the status of being a Heisman Trophy winner this past year because of his off-field antics. Antics that my Son at 20 years old never committed. IMO he disgraced the award. As for this years winner, who are we to judge by knowing only what the accuser states? Cam Newton is another example. The way around this is for only Seniors to be eligible. I think we'll all agree that AJ McCarron is a great example of an outstanding young man. I'm glad he won the Maxwell trophy at least.

blade819

1 - 20 of 26 Posts