Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard they had 32 squads and only used 3 banks. They did not finish shooting till 6 pm in the evening and only shot 300 targets. Sounds like they needed more banks so they could get done quicker. All day for 300 targets and only 150 people?? Anyone there??? Motordoc

·
Registered
476 Posts
I heard they had 32 squads and only used 3 banks. They did not finish shooting till 6 pm in the evening and only shot 300 targets. Sounds like they needed more banks so they could get done quicker. All day for 300 targets and only 150 people?? Anyone there??? Motordoc
Joe they started at 10 each day and the shootoffs were done a little after 6 each evening. Using 3 banks you had time between events to look at the scoreboard , grab a bite to eat go to restroom and not be rushed . If they used 4 banks it would have gone too fast. Just my opinion. Each day they had between 370 and 375 total entries for the 3 events.

Dave Berlet

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I thought the flow was good. Fairly good crowds for a first time event. Good targets and well organized. Had the scoreboard and radio and TV scoreboards like on the bigger shoots. Had a great time!

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
I shot everything but doubles and Dave Berlet has it right. Just enough time between events. Great weather, good time.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I shot both days and enjoyed myself, It was a well run shoot the days were a little long but I'm not sure if it could have been done any diffrent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts