Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Stay home and stay safe. We get these types of snowfalls in the north on a regular basis, but we have the snow removal equipment and are used to driving in bad weather. It takes a day or two to get things cleaned up and back to normal. If we don't have to go out in bad conditions, we don't. Bill Malcolm

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I should be sending you "Welcome to Michigan" greetings. We get it all the time. Take a day of make a pot of bean soup and enjoy the scenery---it won't last forever.

Chuck

·
Premium Member
18,767 Posts
Send that moisture to Texas. We need it and we'll take it. You guys be safe up there.

·
Premium Member
12,273 Posts
A friend recently stated that we are now a "two season" country - winter and Fourth of July...

·
Registered
276 Posts
We had 8 inches of snow and 1/2 inch of ice yesterday in Central NC. It snowed another inch or so today. I think I am going to look for property farther south. Snow sucks.

·
Registered
495 Posts
28deg. clear, in Western NY,

Shooting a travel league Sun temps. supposed to be around 15, as long as it`s not windy, no big deal!

Tommy Terex

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Only 13"? A mere dusting! (LOL).

My method for coping with winter weather is to laugh at it. Your mileage may vary .....

LA in MA

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Only 13"? A mere dusting! (LOL).

My method for coping with winter weather is to laugh at it. Your mileage may vary .....

LA in MA

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Here's a "then" photo of what is our back yard, the fourth at Mayapple outside Carlisle, Pennsylvania, taken a few summers ago.

averaged_2008_030395.jpg

And here's a "now" photo taken this morning.

averaged_2008_030396.jpg

Damned golfers are fair-weather sissies!

Ed

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Here's a "then" photo of what is our back yard, the fourth at Mayapple outside Carlisle, Pennsylvania, taken a few summers ago.

averaged_2008_030395.jpg

And here's a "now" photo taken this morning.

averaged_2008_030396.jpg

Damned golfers are fair-weather sissies!

Ed

·
Registered
606 Posts
22*(F) here in Northern NY. Blew 20 inches out of the drive Tuesday, another 10" this AM, still coming down.

ctreay

1 - 20 of 26 Posts