Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we got 42.9 inches in November and 67.5 inches in december according to National Weather Station in Negaunee, MI. So I guess it's time to wish everybody a"happy new year" and get back to drinking and posting on TS. Bill

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi Bill; Happy hour starts at 3-4 pm out here.
Targets are great 70 deg. this week and breaking them pretty good.
Wish you were here. Regards Al

·
Premium Member
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Al, Hope you are enjoying the weather there! You sure are not missing anything here,but you already know that. Say hi to Karen stay warm and healthy. Happy New Year. Bill

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Don't hog all the white gold Bill, my snow plows are thirsty for work down here in the LP.

Congrats on making the state team.

Shannon mayes

·
Premium Member
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shannon, Sorry to disappoint you but that's the kid that made the team. I can out shoot him in singles most of the time, handi-cap once in awhile, but never in doubles.Also he has only been shooting ATA targets for a couple years. His sign on is gunner dog. He is a great kid though. Bill Sr.

·
Registered
710 Posts
From me and mine to you and your's Happy New Year, see ya soon, Mik

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
How much of the nine feet of snow is still on the ground? In Champaign we have none on the ground but the ground water is practically overflowing if ya know what I mean. Our precip this season hasn't come in big numbers but we've had our share of the ice storms and rain. Dan

·
Premium Member
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mik, Thanks same to you. Talked to your daughter the other day I guess Billy is sending her a fog lite for her Subaru. Will see you in the spring God willing. Regards. Bill

·
Registered
235 Posts
82 today but a cold front is coming Wed. The high will be only 72. I will send the wife to the store so we can have things in the house be fore it hits.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Happy New Year Bill,hope you can dig your way out or its gone in time to make it down to shoot the spring team shoot in May.Dont know how many inches we've gotten here just south of Cadillac but it was so deep I couldnt even get out on the lake with the snowmachine to do a little ice fishing.The rain we got has taken care of that and now I'm just waiting for the gills to start biting.Cant wait to get back to pullin that trigger again.Looking forward to seeing you and Bill Jr.(aka state team member) in the spring.Take care......Moe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.