Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery of my "sneaky pete" holster this morning...nice leather, M&P Shield fits like a glove, very comfortable to wear, totally concealed, can draw pistol easily with some practice...good product...I can recommend it...
Bob F. in Pa.

·
Registered
383 Posts
As an option for outer wearing in todays cell phone world I like it.
http://www.sneakypeteholsters.com/

I use a N82Tactical.com tuckable IWB for concealed and love it. Most comfortable IWB holster I have ever owned ... and I can tuck my shirts so only the clip shows.

Thanks for sharing!

Another Bob F. in PA

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
Nice way to carry. Pictures at above sight.

·
Registered
796 Posts
The only bad thing I see is. A friend of mine had his cell stolen. Guy ran up to him and grabed it and ran. I know it was only cliped on his pocket but if it is visable they will try anything.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi,

Is there Kydex inside the holster? Also, do you have any problem getting the flap out of the way when you draw?

I bought one of the holsters for my Keltec from EZholster that fits in the back pocket and slides up into your hand when you unsnap it but, it is about 1/2" wider and about 1" taller than it needs to be. I called them and they assure me its the right one. Looks like a flask. Hey, I just had an idea. lol

That Sneaky Pete looks like the hot set up.

Brian "Rob and Jake's Dad"

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
I have one for my XDS, with a Crimson Trace--started wearing it when I leave the house, after the "Knock Out" and high end car hackings--I feel I must carry. I'm too old to fight, but I can still shoot straight.

Phil Berkowitz---Than you Fl. for CCW

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
I'd like to get one for my Taurus 851 but it has a Hogue grip, and the website states aftermarket grips will not fit. Has anyone tried the bodyguard holster with a Hogue grip? Thank you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts