Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I'm ordering some from Jollytrapshooter (Josh). Great looking product and excellent product quality, and a really nice guy...

milt

·
Registered
401 Posts
I bought and received 6 pr. snap caps from Jolly trapshooter, Josh and they are top notch and comparable to the ones I bought from motordoc that are also top notch but no longer available.

R.T., East Sooke, BC

·
5,229 Posts
2 questions...

What is the firing pin hitting + are the woolies self-replaceable?

Jay

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is the nylon plug replaceable and if so how much would several extra plugs cost? What would the shipping cost for several sets to zip code 93066?
Thanks, Jim

·
5,229 Posts
Josh...

Yes, I was referring to your caps - they look nice! Do you Paypal and shipping cost?!

Jay

·
Vendor
1,151 Posts
We are waiting until we have the supply to start selling them to everyone. I can still take orders from people on here so you can PM me if you want them, it is also nice to have an idea of how many we can sell. Current shipping price is $2 per pair, and yes we do Paypal. I do have part of the website ready to go up as soon as we get the supply for it. On it, you will be able to read about the caps, select what you want (12 or 20 gauge), and pay via Paypal or just credit card. Look forward to doing business, Josh.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Please contact me regarding ordering, payment, and the question I asked regarding the replacement nylon plugs. Your email/website does not seem to provide the information.
Thanks, Jim

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.