Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realise this is not about trapshooting, but there is a broad range of people here. I need a barrel for a S&W Triple lock, first model, 44 special, fixed sights. Any length, blue or nickel. [email protected] or 859-338-4815
Thanks; Tom

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Tom Go to the Smith and Wesson Forum. There are a great bunch of people there who collect all kinds of Smiths and can point you in the right direction. Tell them Chip King sent you.

--- Chip King ---

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Tom,

If you find one, buy two and I will take the other. I had my dad's gun, triple lock.44 special, engraved several years ago. Now I would like to change the barrel.

Jon Schorle

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tried to join the Smith & Wesson forum. They must run a FBI background check, it's been 2 days and I'm still not approved.
Tom

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Tom,

I wasn't ignoring you, I have been out of town and not on this site. I had the barrel engraved, when I was a kid...thinking I never wanted anyone else to shoot my dad's gun. Now, with a son and grandson, I think I did a disservice to the gun as my dad used it and left it. I would restore it to original and keep the barrel as a memento. Personal preference...

JON

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.