Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
691 Posts
keep on bumping her up thanks guys, to answer a question the guy I got it from said it was unfired and it looks like that to me. I didn't buy it new so I can't say for sure. No burn marks on the frame and it has no marks on it. If your going to be a idiot just move on. I feel it's worth at least 1,000 if you don't move on please.

·
Banned
691 Posts
Find me one for 500-700 and in the condition this one is in and I'll buy it. Hop on over to gunbroker and see what there going for, not the 1,500 guys got the buy it nows at but what the are really getting bids up to. I'm in the ball park and open to offers.

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
I always thought the .41 Rem Mag was a better cartridge than the .44RM. After all, it is a true 41-caliber cartridge, so its .410" bore only gives up .019" of bullet diameter to the 44's .429" bore. Its bullets usually fly a little flatter, the guns seem to be a hair more accurate and they don't kick quite as hard but the 44 has always been overwhelmingly more popular and therefore has enjoyed higher resale vlaue.

Unfortunately, the only pricing tool that matters is the public's perception of an item's value!

Ed

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
"I know what you're thinkin'. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I'm not sure myself. But since this is a .41 Magnum," ..........Nah. ;-)

I have a 4" 57 and it's still one of my favorites.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.