Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most Hand Cannons of That Size, Come with Full Box of Shells..Minus One...One Shot Would be Enough for Me..LOL. Wow, My Hand Hurts just at The Thought of it.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Perhaps you should try one yourself, as the Performance Center 460XVR is actually fairly tame in comparison to others. Great gun to use in areas that do not allow rifles. I own one myself.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How does it compare to 454 Casull, One shot was enough for me, granted it was Not Ported as with This Newer Style Pistol and much shorter barrel.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Todd, Your Pistol could and would be a Great addition to Anyones Collection.
As for that First Edition Blue 10mm Gold Cup..NIB. She's in the Keeper part of my collection..but Thanks for your offer.. her some room and board in exchange for the Big Gun. The Best of The Holidays to You and Yours. Bart Reynolds

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Todd, Thanks...It is a Very small collection of Unfired things...I too Don't Believe in it....It's Been Very Close Many Times..if it hadn't been for having another that had been fired..this one would not be New..lol. Thanks and Merry Christmas. Bart

·
Registered
78 Posts
great gun. I have just the 460xvr. It is not that bad to shoot. It will put the hurt on deer. I have shoot mine a bunch and it never gets old. This is a great price if you are looking for one. If you want recoil you need to shot the SW 500 mag. That is a beast.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.