Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK.. A friend of mine on the board asked me how a smaller version would work.. So.. I made one to find out.. I can't shoot worth a crap anymore.. so at least I can still tinker.. Nothing else to tell.. All Good Mike

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Mike, I made mine 8 or 9 inches long and I can tell you they were too short. I do believe that you are on the right track and yes,it's fun to experiment. I gave up the rib quest when I finally made the concerted effort to become a two eyed shooter. Ribs are probably still in the future. Good luck and have fun Mike.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Dick.. I've shot those before.. and when my eyes were better.. they worked fine.. Today.. I'm trying to get everything in front of me.. in the infinity range.. Nothing close in.. I have a specific reason I'm going after the short rib.. My vision problems lead the pack in reasoning..

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
I'm sure you've noticed Mike that even with the too short rib, you certainly know where the barrel is in relationship to the target. I'm confident it's going to work for you and the journey will have been enjoyable. Good luck, Bob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.