Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The trap season league is starting in a week 1/2 so where is everybody. I notice that fewer people are showing up for practices. We were talking about it and with the price of lead heading past $31 a bag, folks aren't shooting as much. The cheap shells people are buying are paying $42 a case. The way prices are going I thing a lot of folks are going to cut back on practices and you will see them match nights only. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
658 Posts
Wait until Iran is dealt with.....then you shall see what happens to an economy that has based itself on war and oil..........

AKA Grammie...........

·
Registered
139 Posts
Grammie: The war doesn't bother me, it's the next election and if a Democrap gets the oval office.
Then my investments will go in the tank.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Alpine:

If a war with Iran were handled in the same way as the war with Iraq,,,then the Dems would be in control for possibly the next 20 years,,,with as much or more damage done to our civil rights then Bush in his wildest schemes in league with the Skull&Bones could ever do!!!!

Even if a Republican managed somehow to win in 08,,,There MUST be a massive tax increase,,It is in the cards........

In our lifetime we shall see the North American Union,,,it is coming at the speed of a freight train,,,,and we will not be able to get out of the way!!!

You see the reports of the Dollar Bill being phased out????? It will be replaced in time with the "Amero" the equivalent of the "Euro",,,,it shall be!!!

AKA Grammie.........

·
Registered
658 Posts
Jerry:

I just have one question,,,,is there sunlight in Ohio or does someone have to send it in an envelope????

What I wrote about is common knowledge to an informed citizen....

AKA Grammie.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.