Trapshooters Forum banner

Small mesh hull bag (50 count capacity)?

2858 22
Does anyone make a small clip on bag that will hold less than 100? I don't envision needing to carry more than 50 hulls at a time, so there isn't much reason to have a bag that is much larger than what I need.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
3,049 Posts
Some one did. I have an all leather one that hold about 50 empties. I also have a leather on top with mesh underneath.
Both are clip on. Both have spring loaded openings, where you can pull the top apart and it stays open. Close it and it snaps shut. Checked both out and there are no markings as to who made them. I also cannot recall if I mail ordered them or just got them at a shoot.

Jason

· Registered
118 Posts
I spent about an hour on ebay, amazon, and google last night before I posted this....And the SKB website doesn't show anything that fits my description.
Buy a good one. If it's too big, take it to your local cobbler and have it customized. Well worth it (if you've got a good cobbler) and you get exactly what you want. My guy is worth his weight in gold so I bring him everything.

· Just getting by.....
2,026 Posts
Beretta makes a slide on 50 hull pouch.

· Registered
15,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thought I'd bring this back to the top again as my buddy just mentioned the other night that he was looking for one to hold 50 empties. Seems like an untapped market for club or league shooters. Yes, a 100 count one works, but it means the hulls sit a lot lower than necessary and the bag is swinging around near knee level.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.